0

Furious Pete - One Man. 6.7 lbs (3 kg) of Cottage Cheese.

Posted by Unknown on 10:18 AM in , ,
Furious Pete - One Man. 6.7 lbs (3 kg) of Cottage Cheese. Tube. Duration : 4.38 Mins.


Please Like/Share this video, helps it get seen! Fb - on.fb.me Buy Furious Pete Shirts here - www.furiouspete.com My place for all my Fitness and Supplement Needs - bit.ly Subscribe to future videos! - bit.ly I ate some cottage cheese. 6.7lbs of it, which of course is 3 kg. Over 400 grams of protein, 12000 mg of sodium....and of course an expired product doesn't help either. Add me to BodySpace - bodyspace.bodybuilding.com Like me on Facebook - www.facebook.com Follow Me Here too: Twitter - www.twitter.com Google+ gplus.to YouNow - www.younow.com Tumblr - furiouspete.tumblr.com Instagram - www.instagram.com Sick sporting good deals - bit.ly Send me stuff: Furious Pete 1801 Lakeshore Rd W Unit 6 PO Box 52559 Turtle Creek Mississauga, ON, L5J 4S6 Canada Groupon deal for all - bit.ly Check out my other Channels: Vlogs - www.youtube.com Supplement Reviews - www.youtube.com The Furious Dog - www.youtube.com Furious Eats - www.youtube.com Furious GamePlay - www.youtube.com Thanks for subscribing! For Business and Bookings Inquries - info [@] ingrainedmedia.com

Keywords:

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Jamie Chace All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.